MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Distributed cache in command line

Re: Distributed cache in command line
Hi,

I have no idea about RHadoop but in general in YARN we do create symlinks
for the files in distributed cache in the current working directory of
every container. You may be able to use that somehow.

Thanks,
Omkar Joshi
*Hortonworks Inc.* <http://www.hortonworks.com>

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Chandra Mohan, Ananda Vel... 2013-09-24, 09:26