HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase Read/Write throughput measure

Re: Hbase Read/Write throughput measure
Dear Mohamed,

I checked this link: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/PerformanceEvaluation

But how to use the commands there is no clue, note that I am using cloudera manager.

The other yahoo link I couldn't understand how to use it.

So any help please??

Sent from my iPad