Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Review Board?

+
Sean Busbey 2013-10-17, 21:18
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-21, 20:50
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-22, 04:48
Re: Review Board?
I just gave it a try and got the same error Sean was getting.

$ post-review --tracking-branch=origin/1.5.1-SNAPSHOT
--parent=1.5.1-SNAPSHOT

The repository path "http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo.git"
is not in the
list of known repositories on the server.

Ask the administrator to add this repository to the Review Board server.

---
Bill

--
// - - -