Flume >> mail # dev >> API Docs and PDFs on the website

+
Brock Noland 2012-12-04, 16:16
+
Ralph Goers 2012-12-04, 17:09
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-04, 17:12
Re: API Docs and PDFs on the website
That's there for Flume 0.9 backwards compatibility, thus being in legacy
sources. It's already marked as @deprecated.

Someone who is an expert with Thrift may have more insight into whether we
can maintain backwards compat while changing the package/class names, but
my understanding is that it was left that way for that reason.