MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: specify Mapred tasks and slots

Re: specify Mapred tasks and slots
use mapred.tasktracker.reduce.tasks in mapred-site.xml

the default value is 2...Which means that on this task tracker it will not
run more than 2 reducer tasks at any given point of time..
Regards,
Som Shekhar Sharma
+91-8197243810