MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Help on submitting a patch for an unassigned bug

+
maisnam ns 2013-03-26, 03:56
Re: Help on submitting a patch for an unassigned bug
Hi Niranjan,

You can work on these by submitting a patch directly to the ticket. A
committer/reviewer will assign the issue to you the on first
contribution time on each project, and thereon you can assign them to
yourself as you work on more.

--
Harsh J
+