HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop Cluster

Re: Hadoop Cluster
The most significant difference between the two, as per my view, is that HA
eliminates the problem of 'NN as the single point of failure'. For a
detailed info I would suggest you to visit the official web site. You might
also find this link<http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2011/02/hadoop-availability/>
useful
which talk about HA in great detail.

For your second question you can follow Bejoy sir's answer.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com