Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Client-side changes to retrieve server configuration

Re: Client-side changes to retrieve server configuration
Hi all,

The jira ticket
ZOOKEEPER-1172<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1172>in
addition to a new HostProvider implementation based on an url/file/etc
which content is reloaded based on some policy (periodically reload, what a
least N servers are down, etc.) may be useful.

The ticket is not finished yet but I think that main concept is valid.

BR,
/César.