Flume >> mail # dev >> Errors in class ThriftSourceProtocol

Re: Errors in class ThriftSourceProtocol
Hi Lenin,
Intellij is basically a pain with the generated code stuff. The way I
typically deal with this (I use IntelliJ also) is I go to the root
directory and I do:

mvn clean install -DskipTests

Then I go to Intellij and reimport the whole Maven project. After that, it
should be able to see everything.

If not, you may have to go into the Project Settings and make sure that the
sources generated by the Avro Maven plugin are included in the sources for
each module that uses them (sdk, core)

Hope that helps. Let us know if you continue to run into trouble!

Mike