Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Connected to an old server; r-o mode will be unavailable

Re: Connected to an old server; r-o mode will be unavailable
Hello,
it probably means that you are using the C client, is it?
The C client doesn't seem to support a new functionality called "read only
mode" or "r-o mode" and the server is informing you that it will not be
available.
Nothing to worry about if you don't intend to use that mode, I guess.
Otherwise you are connecting using an old Java API that doesn't suppor that
mode.

Regards,

Germán.