MapReduce >> mail # user >> Read namenode data from primary memory

+
Aditya exalter 2013-05-14, 06:37
+
Harsh J 2013-05-14, 07:46
+
Ling Kun 2013-05-14, 06:48
+
Sandeep Nemuri 2013-05-14, 06:57
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-05-14, 07:01
+
Sandeep Nemuri 2013-05-14, 07:21
Re: Read namenode data from primary memory
every 5 minutes seems too much.

why not do a daily or say 8 hours basis

--
Nitin Pawar