Flume >> mail # dev >> Flume custom decorator for Rolling FileSink output bucketing

+
Dibyajyoti Ghosh 2013-03-15, 19:16
Re: Flume custom decorator for Rolling FileSink output bucketing
Dib, you could use the HDFS sink with a file:// URL as an option.

Regards,
Mike

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Dibyajyoti Ghosh <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear flume team,
>
> I am using flume 1.3.0 bundled with Cloudera 4.2.0 distribution for log to
> local file system. But current implementation of FileSink doesn't have
> inline decorators like in HDFS Sink where output can be stored to
> directories based on event meta data e.g. hostname of the event or
> timestamp or some other attribute in the message object.
>
> How can I do the same for FileSink?
>

> Thanks a lot,
> - dib

+