HBase >> mail # dev >> Wiki page on Stargate doesn't describe checkAndPut

Wiki page on Stargate doesn't describe checkAndPut
Reading http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/Stargate tells me nothing
about checkAndPut.  I'm working from the source code.  I hope I get it
right.  Might someone please update the wiki?