MapReduce, mail # user - launch aggregatewordcount and sudoku in Yarn

RE: launch aggregatewordcount and sudoku in Yarn
Devaraj k 2013-06-24, 05:51
Hi,
   You can run aggregatewordcount Job using the below command,

Command : bin/hadoop jar hadoop-*-examples.jar aggregatewordcount <in-dir> <out-dir> <numOfReducers> <inputformat>

inputformat - It uses default as seqfileinputformat, we can change it to textinputformat. If we pass other than textinputformat it will use seqfileinputformat.

Ex : bin/hadoop jar hadoop-*-examples.jar aggregatewordcount /input-data /out-dir 5 textinputformat
You can run the Sudoku Job using the below command,

Command : bin/hadoop jar hadoop-*-examples.jar sudoku <puzzle-to-solve>

puzzle-to-solve - You need to give the puzzle as input to this sudoku job. You can have the puzzle in a file which is present in local location and same name you can pass it.

Ex : bin/hadoop jar hadoop-*-examples.jar sudoku puzzle1.dta

You can place the attached puzzle1.dta file in local location and same thing you can pass as argument to this.
Thanks
Devaraj K