Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Re: Bigtop contributions [Was: [VOTE] - Release 2.0.5-beta]

Re: Bigtop contributions [Was: [VOTE] - Release 2.0.5-beta]
Hi Andrew!

Very sorry for the belated reply -- somehow your mail
got sorted out of my queue.

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So in the short term, would you have any use for the below?

I'd love to use those. If you're going to attend Hadoop summit -- what
do you say we get together and talk about this?

Sounds good?

Thanks
Roman.