Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop security

Hadoop security
Hi community!
I have a question concerning the Hadoop security, in particular I need some
advice to configure the Kerberos authentication:

1 - I have an Active Directory domain, do I have to connect the Linux
Hadoop nodes to the AD domain?
2 - Is it possible to use a KDC to authenticate and another KDC for user /
groups authorization?

Many thanks,

Fabio

*