Hadoop >> mail # dev >> hadoop JARs not in lib/ directory of layout

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-08-04, 18:21
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-08-04, 20:06
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-08-04, 20:54
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-08-04, 20:59
Re: hadoop JARs not in lib/ directory of layout

Re-read what I said:

>>       I suspect lots of pig, hive, and hbase installations will also break.

It still remains a potential issue for those of us who build our own and don't like to have multiple copies of the same jar floating around.

> And finally, with the new layout of Hadoop trunk, things will be broken
> anyhow for them, so work will have to be done there.

That may be, but it is still important to point this change out.  Otherwise all the release notes would just be "some stuff changed! have fun finding it all!"

No release note == -1 from me.
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-08-04, 21:23
+