Hive >> mail # user >> Hive upload

Hi all,
I am trying to upload the tables from RDBMS to hive through sqoop, hive imports successfully. but i didn't find any table in hive that imported table gets uploaded into hdfs idr /user/hive/warehouseI want it to be present into hive, I used this command
sqoop import --connect jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/Demo --username sqoop1 --password SQOOP1 -table newone --hive-table newhive --create-hive-table --hive-import --target-dir /user/hive/warehouse/new

And another thing is,If I upload any file or table from HDFS or from Local then its uploads but data doesn't show in Hive table,
If I run command Select * from NewTable;it reflects
Null     Null     Null    Null

although the real data is
Yogesh    4    Bangalore   1234

Please Suggest and help