Accumulo >> mail # user >> RPM fun...have OpenJDK 1.7 installed...Accumulo rpm wants "jre"

+
Aaron 2013-06-11, 14:10
+
Christopher 2013-06-11, 21:25
Re: RPM fun...have OpenJDK 1.7 installed...Accumulo rpm wants "jre"
You can force the install or you can install a dummy jre.
On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Aaron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, trying to use the RPMs to install Accumulo, ran into a issue, was
> curious if anyone had this same problem.
>
> Have Centos 6.4, OpenJDK 1.7, when we install accumulo via rpm, it looks
> like it wants to install Java1.6.
>
> Looking over the assemble.xml it there is the requirement to use "jre" and
> when you do use yum, it wants to install 1.6
>
> Anyone get around this, if we want to use 1.7 as our runtime?

+
Aaron 2013-06-11, 14:36
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 14:21