HBase, mail # dev - Wondering what hbck should do in this situation

Re: Wondering what hbck should do in this situation
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-07-19, 17:55
Jimmy and I have been adding features essentially as we've needed them,
including some options that limit fixes to particular tables, and limit the
kinds of fixes that are applied.

There is a jira for making the repairs interactive -- either a hbck shell,
an interactive mode that provides a series of y/n questions.  I'd be
amenable to any of these kinds of improvements.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera