HBase, mail # user - Did major compaction really happen?

Re: Did major compaction really happen?
Anoop John 2013-12-20, 06:53
The minor compaction is selecting all files. So there is nothing harm there
by being promoted as major compaction (by the system)  .. Are you finding
some issues with that or just the logs made you worry?

-Anoop-