Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC3

Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC3
+1

Checksums pass for tarballs
Built from source distribution
Ran (most) functional tests successfully

A couple of the functional tests failed for me, but given that I was
running them on a fairly dated laptop with <3G of addressable memory and
that all of the failures were making time-based assertions, I see no
problem with them failing.

I plan to take some time to visit the tests to:

1) Make the failure messages a little better (without having to break
open to the code to see what the test was asserting).

2) Rework some of the time-based assertions to be more lenient while
still accurate.