HBase >> mail # user >> Region hot spotting

+
Ajay Bhosle 2012-11-21, 07:19
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-11-21, 08:19
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-21, 08:29
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-11-21, 08:44
+
Ajay Bhosle 2012-11-21, 11:46
Re: Region hot spotting
Hello again,

     Just a small query. Is your data getting streamed continuously or are
you making use of bulk load. In case of latter, I don't find any harm in
creating pre-splitted tables.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

+