Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release

+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-17, 14:51
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-01-22, 22:02
+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-23, 14:47
+
Robert Evans 2013-01-18, 18:35
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-01-21, 22:41
+
Daryn Sharp 2013-01-22, 18:18
+
Daryn Sharp 2013-01-22, 19:52
Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release
Thomas Graves 2013-01-23, 14:48
Thanks Daryn, is there a fix for that otherwise perhaps I'll just revert
that change.

Tom

On 1/22/13 1:52 PM, "Daryn Sharp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>-1, secondary namenode won't stay up due after HADOOP-9181.  The 2NN's
>main fires off a daemon thread and relied on the http server not running
>as a daemon, so the 2NN exits immediately.
>

>On Jan 22, 2013, at 12:18 PM, Daryn Sharp wrote:
>
>> +1 Builds and runs ok for me.
>>
>> Daryn
>>
>> On Jan 21, 2013, at 4:41 PM, Siddharth Seth wrote:
>>
>>> +1.
>>> Verified checksums.
>>> Built from source, deployed a single node cluster and ran a couple of
>>> examples with no issues.
>>>
>>> The src tar does contain a bunch of extra "pom.versionsBackup" files,
>>>but I
>>> don't think that should affect the release.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> - Sid

+
Jason Lowe 2013-01-23, 14:53