Accumulo >> mail # dev >> 1.5 - how to build rpm; cdh3u4;

Re: 1.5 - how to build rpm; cdh3u4;
Minimally, 'mvn clean package -P native,rpm' should do the trick to
build the RPM. (you may need some dependencies installed, such as
expect and rpm-sign to make the build happy).

Somebody else will have to respond regarding cdh support.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii