Zookeeper, mail # dev - Tool for interactive fault injection testing

+
Andrei Savu 2012-07-02, 10:15
Re: Tool for interactive fault injection testing
Patrick Hunt 2012-07-02, 16:39
Sounds interesting but it's not clear to me from the provided docs
what it does and what am I expected to do? (canned tests or a
framework for me to use). Have you been able to find any issues using
this?

Patrick

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 3:15 AM, Andrei Savu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> As part of my MSc. project I have spent some time working on a tool for
> fault injection testing for Apache ZooKeeper based on jboss Byteman and
> Apache Whirr.
>
> You can find the code on Github:
>
> https://github.com/andreisavu/zookeeper-tester
>
> Do you think this can be an useful addition to contrib? (a version that's a
> bit more generic)
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- Andrei Savu / axemblr.com / Tools for Clouds
+
Andrei Savu 2012-07-02, 20:14
+
Flavio Junqueira 2012-07-02, 20:21