Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Tool for interactive fault injection testing

Re: Tool for interactive fault injection testing
Sounds interesting but it's not clear to me from the provided docs
what it does and what am I expected to do? (canned tests or a
framework for me to use). Have you been able to find any issues using
this?

Patrick