HBase >> mail # user >> http://www.hbql.com/examples/jdbc.html

+
Christian Schäfer 2011-10-14, 08:20
+
Joseph Boyd 2011-10-14, 21:58
Re: http://www.hbql.com/examples/jdbc.html
You can also check Gora:
http://incubator.apache.org/gora/docs/current/tutorial.html#Introduction+to+Gora
for
ORM with HBase. Again, I am not a user.

Regarding HBQL, I had a brief chat with its author a couple of months ago
and the project was not in active development. You can check again for the
latest news, the hbql site should have the email address.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 3:28 AM, Joseph Boyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> If you're interested in JPA with HBase, you might check out the
> Kundera project, which has JPA support for NoSQL databases as its
> goal:
>  https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera
>
> I'm not a user of it, nor of HBQL though, I just idly follow Kundera's
> progress.
>

> Cheers!
>
> ...joe
>

> On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 1:20 AM, Christian Schäfer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > just saw that there is a JDBC-Driver for HBase.
> >
> > So I wonder if it's possible to persist to HBase via JPA using that
> JDBC-Driver?
> >
> > For now I still saw in the examples that there are Annotations included
> in HBql what seems not so far away from JPA-Annotations.
> >
> > JPA-HBql-. Examples (I didnt find any) would be welcome :-)
> >
> > regards
> > Christian

+
Christian Schäfer 2011-10-16, 08:07