HBase >> mail # user >> http://www.hbql.com/examples/jdbc.html

Re: http://www.hbql.com/examples/jdbc.html
You can also check Gora:
http://incubator.apache.org/gora/docs/current/tutorial.html#Introduction+to+Gora
for
ORM with HBase. Again, I am not a user.

Regarding HBQL, I had a brief chat with its author a couple of months ago
and the project was not in active development. You can check again for the
latest news, the hbql site should have the email address.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 3:28 AM, Joseph Boyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]