HBase >> mail # user >> Spatial data posting in HBase

+
cto 2013-09-24, 11:15
+
Ted Yu 2013-09-24, 13:43
+
Adrien Mogenet 2013-10-04, 08:01
+
Michael Segel 2013-10-08, 00:20
+
Michael Segel 2013-10-09, 13:36
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-07, 23:12
Re: Spatial data posting in HBase
Consider using Solr, which provides a lot of geospatial search support.

Otis
Solr & ElasticSearch Support
http://sematext.com/
On Sep 24, 2013 8:29 AM, "cto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I am very new in HBase. Could you please let me know , how to insert
> spatial
> data (Latitude / Longitude) in HBase using Java .

Michael Segel 2013-10-09, 15:14
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-10-09, 18:35
+