Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0 rc4
+1

* Checksums fine
* Signatures fine
* All shipped JARs seems to have appropriate entry in LICENSE file
* Tests seems to be passing
* Files CHANGELOG, LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE-NOTES seems fine

Jarcec