Pig >> mail # user >> output partitioning

+
Stan Rosenberg 2011-10-04, 03:09
+
Stan Rosenberg 2011-10-04, 03:14
+
Thejas Nair 2011-10-04, 17:24
+
Alan Gates 2011-10-04, 17:27
+
Stan Rosenberg 2011-10-04, 18:01
+
Alan Gates 2011-10-04, 18:06
Re: output partitioning
On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can you explain what you mean by secondary output partitioning?  HCatalog
> supports the same partitioning that Hive does.

"Currently HCatStorer only supports writing to one partition."

We need to partition our data  by client id, then by date, hence two-level
partitioning.
+
Alan Gates 2011-10-04, 18:14
+