Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7

[VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7
I've created a release candidate (RC0) for hadoop-0.23.7 that I would like
to release.

This release is a sustaining release with several important bug fixes in
it.

The RC is available at:
http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.7-candidate-0/
The RC tag in svn is here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.7-rc0/

The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.

Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.

thanks,
Tom Graves