MapReduce >> mail # user >> number of reducers

number of reducers
Hi,

  I wrote a simple map reduce job in hadoop streaming.

I am wondering if I am doing something wrong ..

While number of mappers are projected to be around 1700.. reducers.. just 1?

It’s couple of TB’s worth of data.

What can I do to address this.

Basically mapper looks like this

For line in sys.stdin: