MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Mapreduce for beginner

Re: Mapreduce for beginner
Shahab Yunus 2013-08-09, 01:28
Given that your questions are very broad and at high level, I would suggest
that you should pick up a book or such to go through that. The Hadoop:
Definitive Guide by Tom White is a great book to start with it.

Meanwhile some links to start with:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/mapred_tutorial.html
http://developer.yahoo.com/hadoop/tutorial/

Regards,