Zookeeper, mail # user - Clarification regarding maxClientCnxns parameter

Re: Clarification regarding maxClientCnxns parameter
Thawan Kooburat 2013-05-31, 02:01
Client automatically, failover to other machines when it detect problem.

maxClientCnxn is maintained by each server  (a simple IP to connection
count map)

If you only have m connections(sessions) per IP, then that should be the
right value to use. However, it is possible that a given IP can create 3*m
sessions to the ensemble in your case.

--
Thawan Kooburat