Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Clarification regarding maxClientCnxns parameter

Re: Clarification regarding maxClientCnxns parameter
Client automatically, failover to other machines when it detect problem.

maxClientCnxn is maintained by each server  (a simple IP to connection
count map)

If you only have m connections(sessions) per IP, then that should be the
right value to use. However, it is possible that a given IP can create 3*m
sessions to the ensemble in your case.

--
Thawan Kooburat