Pig >> mail # dev >> Unexpected data type

+
Allan 2012-10-06, 17:38
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-07, 00:17
+
Allan 2012-10-07, 07:39
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-07, 08:13
+
Allan 2012-10-07, 08:22
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-07, 21:49
+
Allan 2012-10-08, 10:30
Re: Unexpected data type
I just committed a fix and a test to trunk, reviewed by Julien. Please try
it out and let me know if you find any errors. Thanks for reporting this!

Jon

+
Allan 2012-10-08, 22:13