Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] 0.23.4 release

Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:35
+1 (binding)

I verified the checksum and signature of the source artifact, built the
source artifact, started HDFS and YARN, and ran some simple jobs on a
pseudo cluster. Everything worked as expected.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera