HBase >> mail # user >> min, max

I tried the method as Stack suggested to find the first row, it works :) I
have yet to learn about Filter and would like to use it too. I was wondering
which method would give a better performance.
As for the max, I will try it out tomorrow.

I thought I could use the getEndKeys() method but it doesn't work as I
expected. It returns empty byte[]

public byte[][] getEndKeys() throws IOException {

    return getStartEndKeys().getSecond();

  }