MapReduce, mail # user - HDFS authentication

Re: HDFS authentication
Jing Zhao 2014-01-10, 18:20
You can setup Kerberos for HDFS or even the whole Hadoop. The link
http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.0.8.0/bk_installing_manually_book/content/rpm-chap14.html
contains detailed setup steps.

Thanks,
-Jing