Hadoop >> mail # dev >> build failure: A required class is missing: org/apache/maven/surefire/util/NestedCheckedException

+
samar.opensource 2013-05-09, 06:14
Re: build failure: A required class is missing: org/apache/maven/surefire/util/NestedCheckedException
What version of Apache Maven are you using?

--
Harsh J
+