Accumulo >> mail # user >> Using Accumulo shell to add column visibility to cells containing Unicode values

Re: Using Accumulo shell to add column visibility to cells containing Unicode values
What version are you using? According to ACCUMULO-241, you should be able
to quote any UTF-8 characters for visibility using the Java API. The shell
will likely have parsing issues, however.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-241