Accumulo >> mail # dev >> client config files

Re: client config files
Yes, I think that would be provide the best user experience for client
code. I'm not too stuck on this point, though I do think it should be
independent of AccumuloConfiguration for reasons I mentioned on
ACCUMULO-1397.

I've been playing with the idea of creating a generic typed
configuration library that extends commons-configuration to make it
easier to get the same value as AccumuloConfiguration's Property
enums, but without being so monolithic and Accumulo server-specific.
That common interface could form the basis of an
AccumuloClientConfiguration, and independently, an
AccumuloServerConfiguration. Do you think that would be useful for
your client configuration?

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii