Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Prolonged safemode

Re: Prolonged safemode
shashwat shriparv 2013-01-20, 10:30
Check integrity of the file system, and check the replication factor, by
mistake if default is left as 3 or so.  if you have hbase configured check
hbck if everything is fine with the cluster.

Shashwat Shriparv