Flume >> mail # user >> Multiplexing to multiple JdbcChannel (Derby) + event header ?

Re: Multiplexing to multiple JdbcChannel (Derby) + event header ?
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:51 AM, Alain B. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My question is: will these 2 channels store their events in separate derby
> DB by default or do I need to configure my 2 jdbc-channels with specific
> properties in order to get 2 embedded derby DB started ?

By default they will use the same derby DB.
You can specify the location with the following property.

a1.channels.c1.driver.url = jdbc:derby:/var/run/flume-ng/channel1/
.flume/jdbc-channel/db;create=true

a1.channels.c2.driver.url = jdbc:derby:/var/run/flume-ng/channel2/
.flume/jdbc-channel/db;create=true

As Hari already mentioned we Highly recommend the file channel for
durability over the jdbc channel.