MapReduce >> mail # user >> Reading SequenceFiles throws Wrong key class r

Reading SequenceFiles throws Wrong key class r
Hello,

Sorry for the vague subject ....

I am writing some code using CDH 0.20.2-cdh3u4 to read RHBytesWritable
from a file(F) on the HDFS.

(1) The key/values present in F are class org.godhuli.rhipe.

RHBytesWritable

I am restructuring my code, so now, RHBytesWritable is in
org.godhuli.rhipe.io.RHBytesWritable.

Using this new refactored code, the following code throws this exception

wrong key class: org.godhuli.rhipe.io.RHBytesWritable is not class
org.godhuli.rhipe.RHBytesWritable

Object k=new Object();
Object v=new Object();
SequenceFile.Reader sqr = new SequenceFile.Reader(FileSystem.get(cfg) ,new
Path(pathname), cfg);
while( (nummax > 0 && count < nummax) || (nummax <=0 )){
    k = sqr.next(k);
    v = sqr.getCurrentValue(v);
}

So what options do i have left? Have a routine that copies
rhipe.RHB... to rhipe.io.RHBy.... ?