Pig, mail # user - Error while exporting the data from pig latin to RDBMS

Re: Error while exporting the data from pig latin to RDBMS
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-17, 18:52
I have not used DBStorage myself and the comments are lacking, but there is
a syntactical issue here. All store statements have to be in the following
form:

store relation into 'location' using storefunc(args);

So you're case needs to be

STORE data INTO 'location' using DBStorage ('com.mysql.jdbc.Driver',
'dbc:mysql://
127.0.0.1/AnalyticsDB','Insert into test
(created_at,host_name,auth_id) values (?,?,?)');

I'm not really sure what the significance of the "location" variable is in
this case (you can check the DBStorage code and try and glean it, or
someone else can werigh in), but that is what is going on