MapReduce, mail # user - Job status shows 0's for counters

+
Robert Dyer 2013-09-03, 18:20
+
Shinichi Yamashita 2013-09-03, 18:35
Re: Job status shows 0's for counters
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-09-03, 19:13
We've observed this internally too.

Shinichi, tx for the patch. Will follow up on JIRA to get it committed.

Thanks,
+Vinod

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE