Hive, mail # user - Invalid Function rank in HiveQL

Re: Invalid Function rank in HiveQL
Raihan Jamal 2012-07-10, 06:42
Thanks for commenting out. Yes I figured that out, its a UDF. So now I have
created a new UDF Rank and added to classpath also. But when I am again
running the below query-

SELECT buyer_id, item_id, created_time
FROM (
    SELECT buyer_id, item_id, Rank(buyer_id) as rk, created_time
    FROM testingtable1
    DISTRIBUTE BY buyer_id, item_id
    SORT BY buyer_id, item_id, created_time desc
) a
WHERE rk < 10
ORDER BY buyer_id, rk;

I am getting this below error-

*FAILED: Error in semantic analysis: line 9:19 Invalid Table Alias or
Column Reference rk*
Why is it so? Any suggestions?
*Raihan Jamal*