HBase >> mail # user >> Is it possible to connect HBase remotely?

Re: Is it possible to connect HBase remotely?
Thank you, now i am able to start the HBase in pseudo mode, and able
to connect through client, i added HBase.master IP and port in
hbase-site.xml, and added my domain name and ip in the client machine.

Thanks and regards
Shashwat

Shashwat Shriparv